ISO 9001 is world’s most followed international standard which pecifies the requirements for organizations that want to ensure continual improvement and meet customers’ needs. ISO 9001 was specifically designed to serve as a guiding framework for organizations regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides as it provides a firm customer focus, namely delivering qualitative goods and services, which subsequently leads to customer satisfaction.
The implementation of a Quality Management System is a strategic decision for organizations that aspire to improve their overall performance and provide a strong basis for sustainable development initiatives. The standard assists organizations and/or professionals to plan processes, interactions and have a risk-based thinking.
ISO 9001 is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology and provides a process-oriented approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures required to achieve effective quality management in an organization.
An ISO 9001 Certification for Your Business Provides the Following Benefits:
- Put your customers first, making sure you consistently meet their needs and enhance their satisfaction. This can lead to repeat custom, new clients and increased business for your organization
- Work in a more efficient way as all your processes will be aligned and understood by everyone in the business or organization. This increases productivity and efficiency, bringing internal costs down.
- Meet the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Expand into new markets, as some sectors and clients require ISO 9001 before doing business.
- Identify and address the risks associated with your organization.
- Improve your business by implementing efficient procedures designed to streamline operations and help staff achieve higher productivity.
- It will improve operations and consistency, as well as reducing waste, you can become more efficient and see a reduction in costs.
- Continuous improvement: Each ISO Company is audited regularly to ensure compliance and guarantee that they’ll continue to deliver top quality and outstanding service.
- With ISO 9001 certifications the manufacturers, the suppliers, and the end-users can know that the resulting products are high-quality, conform to all specified standards, and present the greatest opportunity for long-term customer satisfaction
- Significantly increases profit and productivity rates and efficiency of Organization
- Zero breakage and safe handling of products and waste
- Risk analysis and evidenced based approach in handling sensitive and harmful chemicals
- Driving technology uses to stay competitive.
- Boost Staff performance and overall productivity